Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Fashions in Shocking Pink


Arthelia's Attic recently created another custom snood for me, this one done up in a delightfully bright shade of pink perfect for summer! This low, open style gathers your hair off your neck while leaving the crown of your head bare; grosgrain ribbon ties hold the netting in place (a couple of bobby pins keep it nice and secure.) I can't recommend Naomi's designs enough, she does a wonderful job and is always willing to customize her designs to suit your wishes!

Doug Monce and I braved the sweltering Arizona weather to shoot a few photos at a local park. I swear it felt like 1000 degrees that day, but luckily, I look as cool as a cucumber in the photos!

xoxo,
Amanda Lee




8 comments:

  1. Love your dress, love the snood! I need to get myself one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should--I think this shade of pink would be lovely on you, Riika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of that snood is so unique I always manage to find them in red and black but not a pink like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! you look stunning! I always say i need a snood... Im going to buy one! love the hot pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hep~kitten--Naomi can make them in just about any color you could ever want--fab turquoise, green, gold, navy, and more!

    Thank you, Amethyst! I love her classic style (the removable bow adds the perfect accent) and the two custom designs she's made for me. Drop her a line on Etsy and let me know what style you end up deciding on :-)

    Thank you so much, Young Vintage Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love your second to last pose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snood looks lovely such a wonderful colour I think I should try wearing a snood in the near future but I am sure I will not look as lovely as you do in yours

    ReplyDelete