Thursday, November 25, 2010

Vulture Mine Photo Shoot


Last Saturday, Matt Carson and I decided to take a trip up to Vulture Mine for a shoot. We had been once before about a year ago, and found the place to be a fantastic setting, with wonderful old buildings that though slowly decaying, made for wonderful backdrops. The faded walls popped brightly on film, and the history of the place is quite interesting. This trip, we were disappointed to find that a number of our favorite buildings were now roped off, as they had been deemed unsafe to enter. It's true that you enter them at your own risk, as they are indeed disintegrating, but it was odd that other spots, where half the building had collapsed, were still accessible. At any rate, we found a new building that we hadn't seen before, and it proved to be an excellent shooting location. Anyway, here are the results of our adventure!

xoxo,
Amanda Lee






9 comments:

  1. I love the third photo and the second to last photo!! gorgeous outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last outfit is my favorite you look stunning!!
    http://pinupdolls01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how each photo has like a baby color effect!Its so whimiscal!! Love all the outfits especailly the pink and blue one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are great! Really sexy shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love photo no. 5! What a great lot of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nice comments! The last outfit was an eBay find from a couple of years ago, the pink outfit came from a local antique shop, and the black coat was from Matilda's Closet. It was the first vintage coat I ever bought :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning! i esp. love that first floral dress on you with the black pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure which of these I like best, but I do love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm speechless while I'm looking at your photos. Stunning model and great outfits.

    ReplyDelete