Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hot Rod Girl



A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to shoot with photographer Ron Ricci, and I'm really happy with how the photos turned out! The shoot took place at DRT Automotive, and the Boston Bad Boys provided some amazing cars for the models to shoot with. We also had the chance to work with new designer Celena Garcia of Krabbie Gurl, who had sewn up some super cute pinup looks for us to wear! Ron is a very talented photographer, and his assistants Joleen and Maryam made the shoot run incredibly smooth. I hope you like my latest work!

xoxo,
Amanda Lee

I'm wearing my own wardrobe here--a 1940s yellow linen sun top by Koret of California
1950s black velvet shorts with rhinestone buttons

Remix platform heels

1940s carved bone earrings





11 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Your hair looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, I love these photos!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look marvelous! I love all your outfits but I really love the orange halter top with the cute skirt! it looks really prety!-miss amethyst
    http://missamethystspowderroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! They are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Seriously Amanda you are THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone! I was really pleased with Ron's work :-)

    Miss Amethyst--that's actually a dress--aren't the colors fresh and springy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowow! sorry I missed these before. You have the most exquisite figure ever, doll! Just drop dead pin up perfect!

    ReplyDelete