Thursday, June 30, 2011

Looking for Her Tarzan


Part two of my recent shoot with Atomic Age Pictures was a jungle themed look--we call this set "The Jungle Princess". (I feel like a lot of our titles have the word 'princess' in them, I suppose that since I wasn't a terribly girly child I am making up for lost time *giggle*)

My leopard outfit was inspired by a photo of Dolores Moran and made by the amazing Vee Vin Tage. Chris always does an incredible job with her creations--show her a picture and she can recreate an outfit perfectly. I am always thrilled with the finished results and can not recommend Vee Vin Tage enough!

xoxo,
Amanda

P.S. I'm wearing a new red lippie that I will be reviewing this week (along with several other new beauty products), so stay tuned!





7 comments:

  1. Gah! I just love these pics! Your seriously someone that needs to be in the 40's (no doubt about it)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Young Vintage Girl! It's true, I do feel like I was born in the wrong era :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen of the jungle for sure, these are too fab !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!! I was watching a movie the other day and there was a young women that looked a lot like you and I mean a lot it was a 40's film.

    For The Vintage Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so charming! Love your pictures:)
    Kisses
    Taida

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos.Love your hair.Raaawwwwrrr.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those photos are so pretty!!! i recently took some of my grad pictures... im not finished with them i still need a couple more.. but they asked me how i want them to look I told them I want them to have a 50's retro/ 40's photo look... Like Miss Amanda Lee!!!! haha!!
    Lovely as always!!
    -Miss Amethyst

    ReplyDelete