Monday, November 12, 2012

Let Blue Velvet Vintage Make You a Star!


"Let Blue Velvet Vintage Make You a Star" is my latest collaboration with Atomic Age Pictures and Blue Velvet Vintage.  I've been modeling for Blue Velvet Vintage for the past year or so, and she has a wonderful shop filled with top quality vintage and reproduction goodies.  This video features some of her vintage-styled evening wear; I loved all of the dresses, but my personal favorite was the cobalt blue one shouldered gown--it made me feel like a Greek goddess!

xoxo,
Amanda Lee

7 comments:

  1. What a charmingly lovely video and selection of yesteryear fashions (you look gorgeous in everything!) - I just adore the vintage style opening credits, that's such a stellar touch.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun video! Great to watch and now I desperately wish I had some event that needs a full-length gown... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, perhaps you should start such an event yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant video, loved the beginning! Gorgeous dresses, I must agree with you, the blue is simply to die for,
    Love Lil x
    www.littleliloflondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun video. The blue frock is also the one I would choose !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great video... and such a stunning wardrobe to play with!
    Well done all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow very lovely video in your blog. I just like it. Thanks for sharing this.
    navy blue velvet
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete